Where are our athletes going to colege next year?
Where are our athletes going to colege next year?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I don't know if this is 100% true but I heard Lorenzo Miles and Jordan Thacker are going to continue their football career at Morehead State University.
matt hall to emory and henry for football
brian pate for baseball
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I'm pretty sure Lorenzo said he was going to Tusculum to play football.. and Jordan is going to UVA-wise and i dont think hes going to play anything.
you'll see lorenzo at UVA-Wise
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
You staying on campus?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
From Gate City:
Michael Rogers(golf), Brittany Rogers(basketball), Josh Castle(football), Cory Sheperd(football), Travis Sanlin(football) are all going to Emory & Henry.
GCDAD, congratulations on your youngins success. Is Josh Castle not going to be playing baseball?
Thank You. We're very proud of them. Josh may play both. I think he has that option. Good chance he will, but I cant confirm that.
Bookmarks